- 150 g mature Emmentaler AOC grated
- 1-2 egg (depending on the size)
- lemon pepper
- salt (at will)
- 1 bunch parsley chopped
- 1 sprig oregano chopped
- 1/2 decilitre olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1 baguette
- Mix all ingredients for the cheese mixture.
- Pour olive oil into a cup and mix with garlic.
- Cut bread into 4 pieces and cut each piece horizontally into halves. Scoop out a bit the soft inside.
- Spread garlic on insides of bread pieces and cover with cheese mixture.
- Barbecue (not too hot) the stuffed bread for about 10 minutes.
Tip: You may barbecue the bread pieces spread with garlic oil for about 1 minute before you stuff them with the cheese mixture.