For a 25 x 40 cm square griddle
- 200 g mature Emmentaler AOC
- 175 g mushrooms
- 8 chicories small
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 0.5 decilitre port wine white
- 1 dough for pizza rolled out in a rectangle (750 grammes)
- salt, pepper
- 1 cup cream for sauce (35 % fat or more) (1.8 decilitres)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Cut Emmentaler AOC and mushrooms in slices. Cut chicories into halves lenghtwise and remove stalks.
- Caramelise slightly 1 tablespoon of butter with the sugar, add chicories and stew briefly on both sides. Deglaze wit port wine, simmer briefly and let cool off.
- Put dough on the griddle and form a rim.
- Take chicories off the brew, spread on the dough and flavour. Mix cream with brew and flavour with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Steam mushrooms in the remaining butter, flavour and spread together with Emmentaler AOC on the chicories. Douse with dressing.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 220° C.
Tip: If you use a self-made dough, take 350 grammes of flour and add more yeast and water accordingly.