Consortium Emmentaler AOP
Zieglerstrasse 43 B
1. An overview of data protection
Data recording on this website
Who is the responsible party for the recording of data on this website (i.e., the “controller”)?
How do we record your data?
What are the purposes we use your data for?
What rights do you have as far as your information is concerned?
Analysis tools and tools provided by third parties
3. General information and mandatory information
Information about the responsible party (referred to as the “controller” in the GDPR)
General information on the legal basis for the data processing on this website
Information on data transfer to the USA and other non-EU countries
Revocation of your consent to the processing of data
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases; right to object to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
Right to log a complaint with the competent supervisory agency
Right to data portability
Encrypted payment transactions on this website
Information about, rectification and eradication of data
Right to demand processing restrictions
- In the event that you should dispute the correctness of your data archived by us, we will usually need some time to verify this claim. During the time that this investigation is ongoing, you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data. If the processing of your personal data was/is conducted in an unlawful manner, you have the option to demand the restriction of the processing of your data in lieu of demanding the eradication of this data. If we do not need your personal data any longer and you need it to exercise, defend or claim legal entitlements, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of its eradication.
- If you have raised an objection against the processing of personal data, your rights and our rights will have to be weighed against each other. As long as it has not been determined whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data – with the exception of their archiving – may be processed only subject to your consent or to claim, exercise or defend legal entitlements or to protect the rights of other natural persons or legal entities or for important public interest reasons.